Making health & fitness a priority
- It is important to access your reasons for wanting to change.
- It takes at least three months for something to become a habit.
- Be patient! You did not gain your weight or become unhealthy overnight.
- Be sure you are ready to develop the lifestyle changes needed to become successful.
Set realistic goals & action plans
- Set short term and long term goals that are realistic & attainable.
- Set goals that make you stretch and that you can reach in a realistic time frame. Small successes will keep you motivated.
- Imagine yourself as the person you want to be. Whether you think you can or you can’t – YOU’RE RIGHT!
- Set a plan of action and decide what changes you are willing to make. Write out your road map!
- Review your goals regularly, keep them visible, and update them, periodically.
Benefits of using a personal trainer
- All the information you need to start your health and weight loss program.
- A safe and efficient workout, that is designed to meet your personal fitness goals.
- Individual attention, motivation and encouragement needed to keep you focused on your goals.
Convenient workout times that help eliminate excuses.